Registrations to the 36th CIHA Lyon 2024 Congress are opened. By registering, you will have the opportunity to attend a 4-day conference offering a quality content, with almost 100 sessions planned.
All participants must register online for the 36th CIHA Lyon 2024 Congress.
Registration for the congress entitles you to :
- free access to the Lyon Convention Centre during the 4 days of conferences, from 23 to 27 June 2024
- free access to all sessions and papers, major conferences, round tables, debates and discussions (at the Convention Centre and off-site)
- free access to the Art Book Fair,
- the opportunity to sign up for tours and meetings as part of the off-site cultural programme (throughout the week and on Friday 28 June 2024)
- free access to the opening cocktail reception on Sunday 23 June 2024
- free entry to Lyon's municipal museums from 23 to 28 June 2024 (Musée des Beaux Arts, Musée d’Art Contemporain, Musée de l’Imprimerie et de la Communication Graphique, Musées Gadagne, Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation, Musée de l’automobile Henri Malartre)
From 1st November 2023 to 31st March 2024
From 1st April to 10th June 2024
From 11th to 22nd June 2024
From 23 June 2024
(reserved for auditors)
|Regular rate||280 €||350 €||400 €|
|PhD students, contracted postdoctoral researchers, self-employed rate||180 €||250 €||300 €|
|Students (bachelor’s, master’s), unemployed||90 €||100 €|
|Audience day pass||120 €|
|Conference rate (access from 5.30 PM)||40 €|
|Benefactor rate||400 €||500 €||600 €||250 € (day pass)|
The prices shown include VAT.
*36th CIHA Congress registration is not refundable.
Registration fees include:
- Access to the opening ceremony on June 23rd, 2024
- Access to all the sessions from June 23rd to June 27th, 2024
- Access to the Art Book Fair from June 23rd to June 27th, 2024
- Access to debates and conferences from June 23rd to 27th, 2024
- Priority access to the registration for excursions and visits from June 24th to June 28th, 2024
- Access to coffee breaks
We encourage you to register in advance via the online registration platform to benefit from preferential rates, but the registration desk will also be open during the Congress for on-site registrations (conditions and eligibility for day rates above).
The information about registering for the visits and workshops will be communicated shortly.
If you have any questions about your registration, please contact:
Participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation fees. More information and offers can be found on the "Practical information" page.
For more information on the Congress, please visit the FAQ.
The 36th CIHA Congress is organized by: