Support the 36th CIHA Congress Lyon 2024!
Help us bring in world-renowned international chairs and speakers and finance the attendance of young researchers and cultural and heritage professionals.
Contribute to the promotion of art history by helping to ensure the success of this event, which is exceptional in its global scope and unique in France, particularly in Lyon, a city rich in heritage and art.
• Help young researchers and contribute to the future of art history and the links between generations of researchers;
• Encourage mobility and help reduce socio-economic divides by enabling the mobility of researchers from all countries;
• Support a conference session and associate your name with a series of conferences on a theme related to your activity;
• Become a main patron and support the organisation of a unique and worldwide Congress for art history research;
• We can work with you to devise forms of support, to suit your specific interests and activities.
Find out more in our booklet:
Benefit from tax reductions thanks to your support
Patron companies benefit from a reduction in their corporate tax of up to 60% of their donation (within the limit of 0.5% of their turnover excluding tax).
Individual patrons benefit from a reduction of 66% of their donation (up to a limit of 20% of their taxable income).
Please contact Mathieu David (project manager for the 36th CIHA Lyon 2024 Congress) to discuss the possibilities of your support.
Find the list of our institutional partners and sponsors on the dedicated « Partners » tab.